Be a part of the inaugural GRID Mentorship Program
Published by: Christy Clark
March 9, 2023 | GRID Young Professionals
The GRID Mentorship Program aims to promote collaboration, education, and an opportunity for emerging leaders to learn about the Credit Union Movement. Launching in April, the GRID Mentorship Program’s focus is to partner emerging leaders with experienced role models to provide guidance and career development. Be a part of the inaugural mentorship program. Submit your application today. The deadline is March 10.
The program Itinerary is:
- April 3 –Mentorship Program launch with an informal gathering at inVest48.
- May – Virtual call/meeting with a focus on getting to know each other and career goals.
- June 20 – Virtual interactive event with a focus on history and cooperative principles.
- July – Virtual call/meeting with a focus on operations and finance,
- August/September – Virtual call/meeting and/or shadowing experience with a focus on servant leadership.
- November/December – Virtual Call/Meeting with a focus on management and high-performance teams
Contact Christy Clark for questions or assistance.