CU PolicyPro has new publishing features
Published by: Christy Clark
September 8, 2021 | Compliance
We have exciting news! The publishing function in CU PolicyPro, your member-exclusive online policy management system featuring more than 200 policies developed and written by regulatory experts specifically for credit unions that you can customize, has been updated to include the following new features:
- A publishing option at the policy level allows users to choose the “Current” or “Last Published Version” of a policy for published manuals.
- A new multi-policy selection option allows users to select the publishing option for multiple policies at one time.
- When publishing:
- An indicator icon will show which policies are set to “Use Last Published Version”
- Additional text can be added to the title page
- The table of contents at the beginning of each chapter can be hidden
- Deleted published manuals can now be restored.
|Contact Member Outreach Manager Christy Clark for additional assistance with this or other membership benefits.|