Do your compliance policies need to be updated?
Published by: Christy Clark
February 23, 2022 | Compliance
If one of your new year’s compliance resolutions was to update your policies, here are five great suggestions to get started:
- Log in. If it’s been some time since you’ve accessed CU PolicyPro and you can’t remember your login credentials, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that you need your login information for CU PolicyPro.
- Review your users. It’s hard to get momentum if the right people don’t have access to the right resources. If you are an Admin-level user, visit the Administration area of your site and review your users.
- Set a specific review goal. Looking at a long list of policies can be overwhelming. Pick a few to start and review/update them completely, then pick a few more. The Assignments feature in CU PolicyPro can assist. Assigning specific policy reviews to staff and setting due dates for those assignments keeps the review process a priority throughout the year.
- Review content updates. Each policy in CU PolicyPro includes information on any recent updates to that policy. It’s a convenient way to review updates as you edit to be sure everything is up to date. Remember to consider any state or local laws or regulations that may impact your credit union and any operational information that may need to be customized within the policy.
- Take some time for training. CU PolicyPro contains comprehensive Quick Guides to help you effectively use the CU PolicyPro policy management system. A bit of training can go a long way. Training Videos (recordings of longer, more specialized training sessions) are also available to view on demand. Visit the Support area of CU PolicyPro and start training today.
For additional support or tips on how to get started today, contact Director, Member Success and Communications Christy Clark.
Contact Christy Clark for questions or assistance.