Employee performance is paramount to your credit union’s success
Published by: Jose Ortiz
November 3, 2021 | Human Resources
A company is only as strong as its employees, and employees perform at their best when they feel valued. How do you demonstrate that value? By setting achievable personal goals that help your team maintain the incentive to work hard and uphold your credit union’s overall commitment to serving the community. With the proper employee performance management tools, measuring improvement is easy — that’s where Performance ProTM comes in.
Performance Pro is professional-grade software that aligns employee and organizational goals. Credit unions can set goals, track performance, streamline HR’s workload, and archive all interactions between employees and management through performance management technology. As a result, you’ll get the most out of your employees while your credit union continues to stay nimble.
The software provides:
- Automated evaluation process
- Email reminders, templates, employee action forms, and more
- Dashboards, workflows, writing assistants, legal checks, cascading goals, and robust reporting
- 140+ performance factors and rating scales
- 500+ customizable goals
- 350+ customizable evaluation templates
- Library of manager resources
To start improving employee performance today, contact OSC Sr. Business Solutions Manager Jose Ortiz.
Contact Jose Ortiz for questions or assistance.