2021 BSA Latest Information, Regulatory Update and Examiner Focus Webinar
October 28 at 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Geared toward the more seasoned BSA/AML professional, we’ll get you up to speed on the most current industry news and information in just one hour. This training will cover the following topics:
- BSA Latest Information, Regulatory Update and Examiner Focus – Member Due Diligence, Audit Completion Survival Tips, High-Risk Members, Suspicious Transactions, High-Risk Products, Services, and Geographies.
- Additional details:
- Unique email address: All participants must register with a unique email address to receive a certificate of completion. Please do not use the same email address for multiple registrants as the system will automatically override shared email addresses.
- Certificates of completion: For live participants, a ProBank-issued certificate of completion will be provided to attendees logged into the webinar for the entire duration (one hour total).
- Fulfills training requirement: The session is designed to meet the FFIEC training standard.
- Presenter: Mark W. Dever, AAP, CAMS, and Vice President at Professional Bank Services.
- Duration: The webinar will consist of 1 hour of training.
- Who should attend: Anyone involved in BSA/AML compliance and Suspicious Activity Reporting including BSA officers, compliance officers, operations personnel, front-line team members, senior and executive management, and audit staff.
- Billing: When you register, you accept the charges on behalf of your credit union and acknowledge that they will be debited from The One Account in the month following your registration. This will show up on your statement as “BSA/OFAC Update Training.” Please forward a copy of your BSA confirmation email to the appropriate manager.
- Email confirmation: Participants will receive the webinar link in a separate email.
This webinar is brought to you by Corporate One FCU.