Credit Union Facilitator Certification School
October 14 – October 15
Brought to you by the CUNA Education Alliance
Training and development of your staff is one of the key elements to ensure engagement, retention and success at your credit union. It demonstrates your ability to lead effective learning events that achieve desired outcomes. Designees understand how to analyze, develop, design, implement and evaluate the results of learning events.
Classes in training and facilitation await credit union leaders and trainers who attend CUNA Facilitator Certification School.
Expect these takeaways from the school:
- Knowledge of how to plan, deliver and evaluate an effective learning event
- Identify presentation management skills and how to achieve a motivational and engaging presentation flow
- Best practices on how to gain the audience’s interest, trust and attention
- Understanding of adult learning theories and how to apply them for learner success
- Evaluate group dynamics to encourage learners to work constructively together
- Discover various training tools to be used within the classroom, meeting room and/or virtual environment
You’ll also be able to further your professional development through the opportunity to earn the Certified Credit Union Facilitator (CCUF) designation. It demonstrates your ability to lead effective training events that achieve desired outcomes. Designees understand how to analyze, develop, design, implement and evaluate the results of learning events.
The dates of this live event are just prior to CUNA Experience Learning Live! (ELL!), a conference geared specifically for trainers which is being held at the same San Antonio location, making it possible to attend both events! Register for ELL! here.
Early Bird Pricing: $1,695
CUNA Member Price: $1,895
Non-Member Price: $3,790
Professional Development Grants available to attend.