CUNA Facilitator Certification Virtual School
June 22 – July 1
When you are able to gather amongst your many priorities, do you have the skills to guide the group for a successful conversation or learning experience?
Classes in training and facilitation await credit union leaders and trainers who attend CUNA Facilitator Certification Virtual School.
Virtual class sessions will be held June 22, 24, 29 and July 1, 2021.
Expect these takeaways from the virtual school:
- Knowledge of how to plan, deliver and evaluate an effective learning event
- Identify presentation management skills and how to achieve a motivational and engaging presentation flow
- Best practices on how to gain the audience’s interest, trust and attention
- Understanding of adult learning theories and how to apply them for learner success
- Evaluate group dynamics to encourage learners to work constructively together
- Discover various training tools to be used within the classroom, meeting room and/or virtual environment
In addition to these valuable takeaways, you’ll be able to further your professional development through the opportunity to earn the Certified Credit Union Facilitator (CCUF) designation. It demonstrates your ability to lead effective meetings and training events that achieve desired outcomes. Designees understand how to analyze, develop, design, implement and evaluate the results of meetings.
There will be pre-learning, engaging live and recorded sessions and opportunities to connect with others. (Only those who attend live are eligible for CCUF certification.)