National Collections & Bankruptcy School
September 25 – September 28
Brought to you by the CUNA Education Alliance
This school’s content caters to every level of experience, from new-hire collections personnel to veteran managers. No matter an attendee’s skill level coming in, they leave CUNA Collections & Bankruptcy School with new insights, perspectives and strategies to strengthen their credit union’s collections department and help it thrive.
CUNA Collections & Bankruptcy School offers collections professionals the knowledge and skillsets to solve issues from delinquencies to bankruptcy with efficiency and member-empathy. Starting with the nuts and bolts of collections, the curriculum moves through best practices, legality and specific nuanced details of managing the collections process.
- Further understand the changing face of lending and its impact on collections
- Gain new insights on how to better assist members experiencing financial challenges
- Participate in an attendee favorite, the Best Practices Roundtable session – learn from your peers for solutions to common challenges and best practices for success
- Discover how recent court decisions impact the collection and foreclosure process
- Apply what you’ve just learned to put into action back at your Credit Union
Early Bird Pricing: $595 – $1,895
CUNA Member Price: $595 – $2,095
Non-Member Price: $1,190 – $4,190
Professional Development Grants available to attend.