Supervisory Committee & Internal Audit Conference
December 4 – December 6
Brought to you by the CUNA Education Alliance
Your role as a supervisory committee member or internal auditor plays a pivotal part in keeping your credit union compliant. It is vital that you stay up to date on your role’s responsibilities and topical issues affecting the credit union industry.
At CUNA Supervisory Committee & Internal Audit Conference, you will gain new ideas to bring back to your committee, whether you are new to your role or more experienced.
By attending, you will come away with:
- A better understanding of the fundamentals and responsibilities of being part of the supervisory committee
- Experts’ insights into navigating the ever-changing regulatory landscape
- New perspectives on hot topics relating to cybersecurity, governance, risk management and the economy
- Connections with supervisory peers from around the country
- Recertification of your Certified Credit Union Supervisory Committee Member (CCUSC) designation or Certified Credit Union Board Member (CCUB) designation, if needed
Extend your learning and time in Las Vegas by signing up for one of two pre-conference workshops, CUNA Supervisory Committee Fundamentals Workshop or CCUIA Re-Cert Pre-Conference Workshop. Both workshops can be added at checkout.
Early Bird Pricing: $1,695
CUNA Member Price: $1,895
Professional Development Grants available to attend.