These grants applications are evaluated based on your ability to present:
- Demonstrated and documented need
- The potential positive impact the training will have on you,
the credit union, and its members
- Credit unions will be reimbursed after the event is successfully completed and a grant results report is received.
- In many cases, the grant amount awarded will not exceed the registration fee or tuition amount for the conference or program.
- Grants must be submitted 30 days or more before the event occurs in order to allow for processing. In rare and extreme situations, exceptions may be made when merited. To request an expedited grant review, you must contact the Foundation immediately upon submitting the application. Grants received prior to the first date of the training session for which you are seeking funding will not be considered.
- If applying for InVest48 registration, please limit grant requests to two per credit union, and submit by April 1.