This grant funds opportunities such as:
- Providing financial services to economically-depressed or underserved communities
- Projects that improve the quality of life for low- to moderate-income families
- Programs and events focused on affordable housing opportunities, financial services, and community activities that enhance the positive image of credit unions
- Assistance for newly-chartered credit unions
- Support for Community Development Credit Unions (CDCUs), Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFIs), and Low-Income Designated Credit Unions
- Credit unions or CU Outreach Alliances will be reimbursed after the event is successfully completed and a grant results report is received.
- Funds may not be used as a cash donation to a third party.