igNite your networking skills at these inVest48 events
Published by: Melanie Koch
March 23, 2022 | Education & Training
A great convention is about more than just learning – it’s about the connections you make along the way! What better way to meet other like-minded people in the industry than with networking events? Here’s a few you won’t want to miss out on during inVest48:
- Happy Hour in the Exhibit Hall. Once you’ve registered and settled into your room on Monday, National Cooperative Bank urges you to join us for drinks and refreshments while touring this year’s exhibit hall at the Convention Center.
- Foundation Jimmy Buffett Dinner. Tap into your inner Parrot Head and connect with fellow credit unions while supporting the Ohio Credit Union Foundation. Make a $50 donation at the door to transport yourself to a beachy island paradise, thanks to Corporate One FCU.
- igNite48 Evening Party. As an additional courtesy from Corporate One FCU, you can continue the inVest48 experience with an evening party Monday night in the George Bellows Ballroom of the Hilton Columbus Downtown.
- PAC Appreciation Happy Hour. Your hard work and support led Ohio’s two political action committees to reach new fundraising levels last year. As a thank you, those who contributed $100 or more to the PAC are invited to celebrate this latest victory and kick-start a new fundraising year over light appetizers and cocktails. Contributions will also be accepted on site.
- Hotel Sponsor Suites. Missing a few of your favorite vendors? Reconnect with them at this year’s sponsor suites between the PAC Appreciation Happy Hour and Tuesday evening event, sponsored by Starfish Computer Corporation, Strategic Resource Management and GBQ Holdings, LLC.
- Tuesday Night Party. Thanks to our sponsor SHAZAM, you can “whistle while you (net)work” at this year’s exciting offsite brewpub, Whistle & Keg. Attendees will enjoy a wall of serve-yourself taps of beer, wine, mead, and more.
- CEO Breakfast Reception. This private CEO breakfast is a chance to meet (and interview) future business partners. Learn about the latest products, services, and industry trends over a decadent breakfast, courtesy of Elan Advisory Services.
Not yet registered? Join us at inVest48 April 4-6 at the Hilton Downtown Columbus. Contact Sr. Manager of Learning and Development Melanie Koch with questions.
Contact Melanie Shaner for questions or assistance.