Meet your inVest48 keynote speakers
Published by: Kim Connor
March 9, 2022 | Education & Training
Aside from all the networking opportunities, educational breakout sessions, and community building, attendees at inVest48 will get to hear from the Movement’s top thought leaders and beyond. Here’s a rundown of all the forward-thinking keynote speakers you’ll get to learn from during this year’s conference:
- Dan Sutton, Board Chair, Ohio Credit Union League and CEO, Kemba CU
Set your sights on the Ohio Movement’s future through his leadership perspective.
- Paul Mercer, President, Ohio Credit Union League
Join him for Ohio industry insights on next-level credit union advancement.
- Jim Nussle, President and CEO, Credit Union National Association
Listen in for a national viewpoint on Movement advocacy excellence.
- Gigi Hyland, Executive Director, National Credit Union Foundation
Hear her unique outlook for credit unions to achieve financial well-being for all.
- Alex Sheen, Founder, Because I Said I Would
Get inspired to serve members through his difference-making approach to keeping promises.
Registrations are coming in fast, so save your seat today. Contact VP of Member Experience, Kim Connor, with questions.
Contact Kimberly Connor for questions or assistance.