National certificates and designations available
Published by: Christy Clark
February 23, 2022 | Education & Training
Self-study programs are convenient for credit union professionals to learn essential skills, management techniques, and gain valuable financial knowledge while earning nationally recognized certification. The Ohio Credit Union League offers programs geared toward specific areas of responsibility and position through our partnership with the Credit Union National Association (CUNA).
These programs include;
- Bank Secrecy Act Compliance Specialist (BSACS)
- Certified Credit Union Executive (CCUE)
- Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor (CCUFC)
- Certified Credit Union Internal Auditor (CCUIA)
- Certified Credit Union Investments Professional (CCUIP)
- Certified Credit Union Board Member (CCUB)
- Certified Credit Union Facilitator (CCUF)
- Certified Credit Union Supervisory Committee Member (CCUSC)
- Credit Union Business Development Professional (CUBDP)
- Credit Union Business Lending Professional (CUBLP)
- Credit Union Compliance Expert (CUCE)
- Credit Union Certified Marketing Executive (CUCME)
- Credit Union Enterprise Risk Management Expert (CUERME)
- Credit Union HR Compliance Professional (CUHRCP)
To learn more about a specific certificate or designation, visit the League’s website.
Additionally, the Ohio Credit Union Foundation offers financial assistance for professional development if education is a priority, but budgets are tight. For more information or to apply, visit the Foundation website.
For additional questions, contact Sr. Business Solutions Manager, Jose Ortiz.
Contact Jose Ortiz for questions or assistance.